Under Armour Tac Blackout Glove 2.0 (Black)
Enhanced durability and tactical precision make Under Armour TAC Blackout 2.0 Gloves the perfect choice for professionals. These Under Armour tactical gloves combine a durable, synthetic leather palm; neoprene cuff; and polyester body for an optimized fabric blend that stands firm in critical stations. Tech Touch printing on the thumbs and fingers let you use a touchscreen device while wearing your UA tactical gloves. Strategic perforation on the palm and top of hand enhance breathability. A low-profile UA logo appears in high-density matte screen-printing on the back of the hand. Adjustable neoprene cuffs provides a secure, comfortable fit. Under Armour TAC Blackout 2.0 Gloves enhance your mission readiness so you can come back successful. Machine wash. Imported.
Benefits of Under Armour Tac Blackout Glove 2.0 (Black):
- Durable, synthetic leather palm with laser perforations for added breathability
- High-density matte screenprint on back of hand
- Strategic perforations on palm & top of hand provide ultimate breathability
- Tech Touch print on thumbs & fingers allow you to use touch screen devices without taking your gloves off
- Adjustable, neoprene cuff for a secure, comfortable fit
- 50% Synthetic Leather/40% Nylon/10% Elastane
Things to consider before purchasing the Under Armour Tac Blackout Glove 2.0 (Black):
For an outstanding pair of tactical liner gloves, order these Under Armour Tac Blackout 2.0 gloves today!