Under Armour Tac Base Pants (Tan)
These thermal Under Armour Tac Base Pants (Tan) are so warm and comfortable, even your grandpa will want to trade in his trusty old long johns. Their unique negative grid locks in monster warmth without adding any extra weight, which is great for staying fast and agile. Smooth on the outside, warm on the inside, you can use these pants as a layer under your uniform or outdoor exercise gear. The bottom line is this is the precise thermal base layer you will want to wear on every cold weather mission or outdoor activity.
Benefits of the Under Armour Tac Base Pants (Tan):
- Fitted and sits close to the skin
- Streamlined fit without the feeling of compression that some find uncomfortable
- UA base fabric is engineered specifically to battle bitter cold temperatures without any extra bulk
- The unique interior contains a soft, brushed grid interior to trap hot air
- Superior warmth
- 4-way Stretch keeps you mobile in all directions and retains its shape
- Moisture-wicking technology (Signature Moisture Transport System) moves perspiration away from your body
- Quick-dry construction lets you “dry as you go” for maximum agility and comfort
- Anti-odor technology stops odor-causing microbes from building up and creating bacteria
- Seams are engineered to be low-profile, smooth and chafe-free
- Working fly is handy and saves time
- 7.0 oz. Polyester/Elastane
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Under Armour Tac Base Pants (Tan):
For an on-the-go solution to your outdoor thermal gear needs, order this Under Armour Tac Base Pants (Tan) today!
WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!