Tru-Spec Men’s 24-7 Xpedition Pants
Whether you are hiking a new or favorite trail, climbing the face of a mountain or just camping with the family, Tru-Spec Men’s 24-7 Xpedition Pants will keep you going. Made to be lightweight, these pants are made of 6-1/2 ounce polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents. These pants were designed with the help of survivalist and winner of the first season of ALONE, Alan Kay.
The Xpedition Pants will keep you going with their comfort fit waistband, gusseted crotch, mesh zippered leg vents and articulated knees. These pants were made by survivalists for survivalists, so if you have to second guess whether you need them then you are not right for these.
Benefits of the Tru-Spec Men’s 24-7 Xpedition Pants:
- Sliding adjustable waistband
- French fly inside zipper
- Deep front slash pockets to hold you folding knife
- Inset front stretch cargo with hidden snaps and internal d-rings
- Zippered left cargo pocket
- DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Two layer mesh, double zippered expandable thigh and calf vents for increasing air flow
- Gusseted crotch for full motion capabilities
- Rear flap closure pocket and zippered pocket
- Nylon webbing pant cuffs to prevent damage from boots
- Adjustable ankle cuff straps with snaps and boot hooks