Tru-Spec M-65 Tactical Field Coat with Liner
When you serve in the United States military, you have to be prepared for anything, including a sudden cold front. With the Tru Spec M65 Tactical Field Coat with Liner, you can be! Its removable liner makes it incredibly easy to transition from mild weather to frigid temperatures by simply adding in the soft and warm, quilted liner. Not only does the liner give you added protection from the cold, it also has the ability to snap into any of the M-65 military spec field coats giving this jacket added versatility. Keep the collar up for an everyday jacket or unzip the included hood for extra shelter from the elements. Tru Spec uses only the highest quality products available which adds to this field coat’s durability and gives it exceptional value.
Benefits of the Tru-Spec M-65 Tactical Field Coat:
- Outer shell constructed with 9 oz. water-resistant, sateen material for further endurance
- Inner lining quilted with 4.4 oz. 100% polyester batting adds warmth (not included with Multicam coat)
- Outer shell contains interior buttons for the easy addition and removal of lining jacket
- Liner comes equipped with buttons to be worn by itself
- Drawstring waist and hook-and-loop cuffs keep out snow and wind
- Multiple pockets allow for ample storage
- Comes in multiple colors
- Manufactured to US Military requirements
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Tru-Spec M-65 Coat with Liner:
Don’t get stuck in unexpected weather conditions. Keep this field coat on hand easily with its lightweight, yet heavy-duty, shape and be prepared for anything. Order yours today!