Tru-Spec Gen III ECWCS Level 1 Bottom
The original Extreme Cold-Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) was developed to provide layered protection against harsh elements encountered by military operators in certain climates. For exceptional base-layer warmth under your duty uniform trousers, suit up with the Tru-Spec Gen III ECWCS Level 1 Bottom. Please note that returns or exchanges are not offered for specially-priced closeout products.
Specially-priced for exceptional value, these Tru Spec ECWCS drawers offer a compression-style fit for optimal insulation of body heat. They’re designed to wick moisture away from the body and feature integral Microban anti-microbial enhancement to guard against the formation of odor-causing bacteria. A fully operable fly adds convenience while the double-stitched leg openings ensure protection against fraying and unraveling for an extended lifespan.
Benefits of the Tru-Spec Level 1 Bottom:
- Built from 3.7-ounce plaited polyester jersey knit fabric for flexible resilience
- Delivers powerful heat-retention capability to fight harsh cold
- Quick-dry properties with Microban anti-microbial odor guard
- Flat-locked seams enhance comfort and reduce chafing
- Elastic waistband keeps your bottom layer squarely situated during movement
- Double-needle stitching at leg openings enhances garment durability
- Compresses easily for minimal space usage in your gear pack
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Tru-Spec Gen III ECWCS Bottom:
Extreme cold calls for extremely-capable apparel. Featuring advanced technology to maintain your body temperature even in the harshest climates, Tru Spec ECWCS Level 1 Bottoms offer a comfortable compression-style fit so you stay warm without being hindered by excessive bulk.