Tru-Spec Battle Dress Uniform 65/35 P/C Rip-Stop Trousers
The ideal Battle Dress Uniform combines durability with field-ready functionality, allowing operators to respond effectively to the challenges they face on a routine basis. Tru-Spec Battle Dress Uniform 65/35 P/C Rip-Stop Trousers are built tough, with bartacking and reinforcement at stress points to provide optimal performance and extended lifespan. Tru Spec constructed these trousers from 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton rip-stop materials for exceptional durability. They feature a four-button fly, wide 2.25-inch belt loops, plus drawstring ties at the leg openings. Two slash pockets are positioned at the front, two rear pockets are snag-proof with fused flaps, and a pair of bellowed cargo pockets feature integrated drainage holes. Finally, reinforcements at the knees and seat deliver durable properties that will stand up under pressure.
Benefits of the Tru-Spec Battle Dress Uniform Trousers:
- Made from 65% polyester, 35% cotton rip-stop fabrics
- Bartacking at side tabs and belt loops improves durability
- Meets U.S. military specification MIL-T-44047E for combat trousers
- Felled seat seams, inseam, and out seam for a crisp, streamlined look
- Six pockets for versatile storage capability
- Available in various standard colors to suit your application
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Tru-Spec BDU 65/35 P/C Rip-Stop Trousers:
Like any component of your uniform, your trousers are bound to take a lot of abuse so it’s important to invest in garments that are up to the challenge. Tru Spec BDU Trousers are among the toughest on the market, delivering performance that will serve you well in the field every day.