Thorogood SAW Lightweight AR Boots (Coyote)
The Thorogood SAW Lightweight AR Boots (Coyote) is authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members. The upper, made from leather and unlined 550 Nylon, dries quickly while vent holes ensure breathability and drain internal moisture. A 90 degree heel has cleats for grip on uneven terrain while a squeegee toe and heel allows you to climb easily up inclines. For all-day traction, the rubber sole is resistant to oil and releases soil easily. To ensure durability, the boots have stitched toes and heels. For comfort, the boots have a PU orthopedic insert and a full cut.
Enjoy superb comfort and athletic mobility while on the job or deployed overseas; order the Thorogood SAW Lightweight boots today!
Benefits of the Thorogood SAW Lightweight AR Boots (Coyote):
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Leather and 550 unlined nylon upper to dry quickly
- 90 degree heel with cleats provides maximum grip throughout wear
- Stitched heel and toe provides additional durability
- Squeegee toe and heel allows you to climb easily
- Full rubber outsole is resistant to oil and releases soil for traction
- Vent holes provide breathability and drain water quickly
- PU orthopedic insert is super-cushioned for comfort
- Full-cut provides an athletic fit for great mobility
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Thorogood SAW Lightweight AR Boots (Coyote):
Purchase your Thorogood SAW Lightweight AR Boots (Coyote) today!