Tactical Research by Belleville Hot Weather Transition Boots (Coyote)
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, the Tactical Research by Belleville Hot Weather Transition Boots (Coyote) is made to stand up to whatever task is thrown your way. The 1000 denier nylon and 100% cattle hide leather is strong and durable so you do not have to worry about wear and tear. The outsole is Vibram molded rubber, which has improved grip to ensure you never slip, even on wet or oily surfaces. The boots are a military standard height of eight inches and six millimeters drop from heel to toe. You can be sure you are covered from the outside, but the TR511 Transition Boots also go to great lengths to ensure you are comfortable on the inside. The sole has shock absorbing materials and are greatly cushioned. They have Achilles support as well as optional additional molded insert. Most impressively, the boots are able to manage moisture. The hydrophilic technology dried quickly and removes sweat so you are comfortable even in wet or hot environments.
Benefits of the Tactical Research by Belleville Hot Weather Transition Boots (Coyote):
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- 1000 denier nylon and 100% cattle hide leather
- Shock Absorbent sole for added comfort
- Rubber outsole has improved grip for slip resistance
- Achilles support with additional molded optional insert
- 6 millimeters long drop and 8 inches tall
- Moisture managing, breathable lining
- Triple and double stitched for improved durability
- Pull-on loop
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Tactical Research by Belleville Hot Weather Transition Boots (Coyote):
If you are looking for a new pair of boots, choose the ones that are up to the challenge. With durability, comfort, and adaptability, Tactical Research has you covered.