Snugpak: The Bunker 3 Man Tent
The Snugpak: The Bunker 3 Man Tent goes everywhere you go when deploying or training in austere locations. This three-man tent only weighs an incredible 7.74 pounds (Fly, Inner Tent, Poles, Stakes, Repair Kit and Carry Case) for lightweight portability. Plus, Snugpak knows the punishing environments in which you work so they have built this tent to be extremely hard-wearing over the long haul.
This Bunker three-man tent features a 5,000 mm PU-coated fly so it can easily handle large amounts of rain in situ. This tent also surpasses many other tents that have been manufactured with a much less superior fabric.
This Bunker tent has two distinct doors and two handy vents as well as many extras such as internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh and seam-taped seams from top to bottom. The Bunker is a Fly First pitch-type tent that permits operators to quickly set up the fly in order to seek shelter from the elements.
Benefits of the Snugpak The Bunker 3 Man Tent
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester Ripstop fabric with 5,000mm of waterproof polyurethane coating F/R for absolute weather protection
- Inner Tent built from 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh F/R for sturdy performance and long-lasting wear
- Ground sheet constructed of 190t Nylon with 5,000mm waterproof polyurethane coating F/R to prevent rain from seeping up through the ground sheet
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh for easy ventilation
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors for easy setup
- All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum for rugged use and long-lasting durability
- Interior Mesh Pockets (6 Total - 3 on each side) for stashing important items
- 2 Doors / 2 Vents keeps air moving
- All seams are taped-sealed for extra durability
- Alloy Stakes (17 + 2 Spare Stakes) for securely holding down tent
- Comes in in Olive Outer/Black Inner only (seen above)
- Comes with a Repair Kit for on the move repairs
- Shelter Weight Is 4.20 LBS (Fly, Inner Tent & Poles)
- Trail Weight Is 6.75 LBS
- Pack Weight Is 7.74 LBS (Fly, Inner Tent, Poles, Stakes, Repair Kit & Carry Case)
- Pack Size Is 8.5”L x 8”D