Rothco V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boots (Coyote)
Designed to mimic running shoe comfort, the Rothco V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boot will make you forget you are even wearing duty boots. This lightweight boot features a highly durable upper constructed of a mix of nylon and suede leather.
A padded suede collar ensures that your leg stays chafe free and prevents that uncomfortable feeling of stiff leather digging into your leg. The removable cushioned sole helps keep your feet happy and allows you to remove them to wash and keep your boots fresh. Mesh side nets help these boots breathe and prevent sweating.
You will not have to worry about wearing these boots in uniform either as they are authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Benefits of the Rothco V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boots:
- Padded suede collar for extra comfort
- EVA & rubber constructed outsole for a running shoe feel
- Removable cushion sole
- Side mesh vents for breathability
- Nylon/suede leather uppers for durability
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- 8.5 inch height