Rothco Balaclava Hood – Tactical Swat Hood
The Rothco Balaclava Hood makes a great addition to the extreme cold weather clothing lineup of military members who will be exposed to unforgiving climates.
Body heat is frequently lost through the head due to failure to use proper head wear. The Rothco Balaclava Hood provides coverage from the crown of your head to your shoulders using a comfortable two ply design. Manufactured with a heavyweight polypropylene exterior and fleece lined interior, this hood will keep you adequately concealed.
The large face opening can be worn either fully open or partially concealing your mouth and/or nose. If you decide to wear the Rothco Balaclava over your mouth and/or nose, the natural moisture wicking properties of the polypropylene will evaporate any moisture caused by breathing.
Benefits of the Rothco Balaclava Hood – Tactical Swat Hood:
- Constructed with heavyweight polypropylene for extreme cold weather protection
- Fleece interior lining adds comfort and warmth
- Double Stitch reinforce face and neck opening ensures durability
- Large face opening gives choice of positioning, i.e.: above nose or below mouth
- Color availability in Black, Brown, Olive Drab, Sand or Foliage Green
Important Things to Consider Before Purchasing the Rothco Balaclava Hood – Tactical Swat Hood:
Machine washable, hang or lie flat to dry. No fabric softener! Softener can build up in the material and negate the wicking properties of polypropylene.
Standard Measurements for the Rothco Balaclava Hood:
One Size Fits All, approximately 16” in length.