Rocky TMC Postal Approved Chukka Duty Boots (Black)
Rocky wasn’t fooling around when it designed these Rocky TMC Postal Approved Chukka Duty Boots (Black) for postal workers just like you. They know you need and want made-in-the-USA, Berry-compliant footwear. Aside from meeting all the rules and regulations for government-approved footwear, these boots are actually comfortable—really comfortable.
Every feature of this boot has been designed with your foot comfort and protection in mind, including its TMC, or Technology Made Comfortable, guarantee. As someone who is entrusted to deliver important letters and packages across this great nation of ours, you need a boot that’ll keep you on your toes…in comfort and style.
Benefits of the Rocky TMC Postal Approved Chukka Duty Boots (Black):
- Soft toe
- Superior comfort and protection from TMC design and construction
- Built to be durable and resist slips and falls
- Made of superior, full-grain, water-resistant leather
- Fully polishable
- Non-metallic stabilizer keeps feet in place while allowing for ease of movement through scanners and metal detectors
- Padded collar for extra comfort against the skin
- Padded leather tongue rests against feet comfortably while providing responsive protection from dirt or debris from getting inside
- PU Rocky Airport footbed cushions your steps while the Air Flow design keeps feet cool even on warm days
- Mold, fungus, mildew and odor are kept at bay by an Aegis antibacterial shield, which is applied to the footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant thanks to the TMC direct attach outsole, which locks in a stable, yet flexible, fit and feel
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Rocky TMC Postal Approved Chukka Duty Boots (Black):
Rocky engineers some of the finest high performance duty footwear in the world, including these US Postal-approved duty boots.