Rocky S2V GoreTex Waterproof Insulated Boots (Desert Tan)
No job in the world places greater demand on your feet than that of a military field operator. Rocky S2V GoreTex Waterproof Insulated Boots (Desert Tan) are built to provide superior protection against impact and elements in order to keep you performing at your best when you head down range, employing advanced technology that stands up to any challenge. Rocky has infused these boots with the power of GoreTex for exceptional waterproofing capability, plus Thinsulate protection to defend your feet from low temperatures. Teflon-coated Cordura nylon provides flame resistance while the rugged leather uppers combat hazards including arc flash, fire, and water damage. Rocky S2V GoreTex Desert Tan Boots are breathable, comfortable, and built to provide extra ankle support to stop painful rolling injuries.
Benefits of the Rocky S2V GoreTex Waterproof Insulated Boots (Desert Tan):
- 8-inch height for support and regulation compliance
- Features 400g of Thinsulate material for heat retention
- 1000-denier Cordura nylon fabric is resilient and Teflon-coated for added protection
- Integrated vents allow for efficient moisture drainage to keep feet dry
- Proudly made in the USA and fully compliant with Berry Amendment standards
- Meets USAF AFLCMC/WNU Safe-to-Fly standards for boots
- Fire Retardant
- Cold Weather
- Proprietary Vibram Outsole
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Rocky S2V GoreTex Waterproof Insulated Boots (Desert Tan):
Your work takes you to some of the most challenging environments, and the only thing standing between you and the harsh terrain is your footwear. Trust Rocky S2V Boots to provide ample protection in any setting so you can remain focused on the task at hand.