Rocky S2V Air Force Special Ops Vented Military Boots (Sage)
Military personnel routinely encounter some of the toughest physical challenges, highlighting the need for quality footwear. The Rocky S2V Air Force Special Ops Vented Military Boots (Sage) are designed to deliver superior protective properties with rugged construction that conforms to U.S. Air Force requirements for duty wear. Rocky S2V Sage Green Military Boots are built from high-performance materials including genuine leather and 1000-denier Cordura nylon. The leather uppers offer resistance to water, arc flash, and fire hazards while Cordura side panels are coated with polyetrafluoroethylene for added flame protection. Breathable ventilation is provided throughout, and integrated vents allow for ample drainage to keep your feet dry all day long. These Rocky boots are also designed with a rounded outsole to help protect against painful ankle rolls.
Benefits of the Rocky S2V Air Force Special Ops Vented Military Boots (Sage):
- Lightweight boots weigh about 3.5 lbs (1.58 kg) per pair
- Fire Retardant
- Water Resistant
- Hot Weather
- Proprietary Vibram Outsole
- S2V ventilation provides steady airflow to fight heat and moisture buildup
- Aegis shields provide anti-microbial properties to combat growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Lycra stretch fabric tongues and Dri-Lex lining creates a snug, customized fit
- Made in the USA and compliant with Berry Amendment specifications
- Meets USAF AFLCMC/WNU Safe-to-Fly standards for boots
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Rocky S2V Air Force Special Ops Vented Military Boots (Sage):
Your job duties take a toll on your feet, so be sure to offer them the greatest protection. Rocky S2V Air Force Special Ops Vented Military Boots (Sage) will keep you comfortable all day so you can operate with focus and confidence.