Rocky C7 Boots (Coyote)
The Rocky C7 Boots (Coyote) are the latest iteration of the highly successful and popular Rocky C line. Made to be lightweight, each boot weighs a mere 15 ounces to keep you on the move and not bogged down by overweight boots. The lightweight style is designed for use in hot weather conditions, so the boots are made to be exceptionally breathable to keep your feet cool and dry.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, the boots are not only built for lightweight comfort – they are built to be highly durable for long-lasting use in harsh conditions. The entire boot is triple stitched and a rubber Vibram outsole is build to take a beating and not break down. A padded collar and memory foam Ortholite insole take comfort to a whole new level.
Check out the Rocky C7 boots today; you will not be disappointed!
Benefits of the Rocky C7 Boots (Coyote):
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Each boot weighs less than 15 oz for an ultralight design
- Rubber Vibram outsole is built to last
- Memory foam Ortholite insole is highly comfortable
- Incredible breathability ensures your feet stay cool
- Speedlace eyelets and NATO hooks allow for easy on and off
- Padded collar provides maximum comfort throughout wear
- Triple-stitched design is incredibly durable
- Flexible design provides unmatched levels of support
- GSA compliant
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Rocky C7 Boots (Coyote):
Purchase your Rocky C7 Boots (Coyote) today!