Reverse Flag Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP)
The Reverse Flag Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP) provides a professional appearance while on duty. The embroidered design meets official military specifications and the reversed style is for wear on the right shoulder. With reinforced edges, the patch is extremely durable and designed to resist fraying throughout use. Hook backing placed on the rear of the patch allows you to conveniently attach the patch to the loop facing on your uniform. Enjoy high quality construction and a professional appearance; get the Reverse Flag Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP) today!
Benefits of the Reverse Flag Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP):
- Embroidered design provides a professional appearance
- AR670-1 approved with OCP
- AFI 36-2903 approved with OCP
- Reverse style for proper placement on the right shoulder
- For use with Scorpion OCP Scorpion uniforms
- Sturdy Hook Backed fastener
- Manufactured by Action Embroidery, a Department-of-Defense-authorized company
- Complies 100% with military specifications
- Compliant with Berry Amendment
- Made in the U.S.A
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Reverse Flag Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP):
Remember that flag patches always fly “with the wind,” so place this patch on your right shoulder and get a standard flag patch for your left shoulder.
CHANGES, UPDATES TO AFI 36-2903, Wear of Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) Uniform from the Uniform Board (**Edits below as of 9/26)
**EDIT 2: The flag can be the subdued black and green (cloth) until June, 1 2020, then the spice brown US flag will be the only accepted version.