Reebok Sublite Cushion Tactical Boots (Coyote)
The Reebok Sublite Cushion Tactical Boots (Coyote) is one pair of boots that will not make your feet sad! The Sublites feature a MemoryTech Massage footbed that contours to your foot for all cushion and comfort. The uppers are made of cattle hide leather and ballistic nylon for extreme durability no matter the situation. The Sublite EVA midsole with rubber outsole has deep grooves that won’t limit the range of motion in your foot allowing you to lead the rest. A moisture-wicking liner will help keep your feet dry.
These boots will not let you down and will keep your feet safe and happy! The Sublite Cushion Tactical Boots are authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Benefits of the Reebok Sublite Cushion Tactical Boots (Coyote):
- Airport friendly non-metallic hardware
- Full-foot deep grooves for full mobility
- MemoryTech Massage footbed
- Lightweight Sublite EVA foam midsole
- Moisture wicking liner to keep your feet dry
- Soft Toe
- Slip resistant rubber for added traction
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- ASTM F2892
- AR670-1 approved with OCP and multicam
- AFI 36-2903 approved with OCP
- 8 inch height
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Reebok Sublite Cushion Tactical Boots (Coyote):
Purchase your Reebok Sublite Cushion Tactical Boots (Coyote) today!