Reebok Spearhead Boots (Coyote)
When you’re serving in the most demanding kinds of environments, your footwear must be chosen carefully so you can perform at your best. For exceptional protection and performance in hot weather conditions, trust the Reebok Spearhead Boots (Coyote). Featuring uppers built from suede leather and ballistic nylon, the Reebok Spearhead Boots are rugged and ready to guard your feet against the threats in your environment. They provide quality defense against metal chips, heat, and slip hazards. They’re even tougher up against oil, chemicals, and abrasions, allowing you to proceed with maximum confidence. These soft-toed boots feature NATO speed laces, a removable EVA cushioned insert, plus integrated drain vents for optimal dryness and comfort. They meet ASTM F2892 electric hazard specifications. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Benefits of the Reebok Spearhead Boots (Coyote):
- 8” boot height conforms to uniform standards and helps prevent ankle injuries
- Injected EVA cushioned insert is removable for custom comfort
- Vibram cross-bow rubber outsole ensures stability
- Hot weather boots feature integrated drainage vents to keep feet dry
- Uppers made from ballistic nylon and suede leather materials
- Provides defense against chips, slips, heat, abrasions, chemicals, and oil hazards
- NATO lacing system is efficient and provides extra-reliable performance
- ASTM F2892 EH and AR670-1 compliant boots
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Reebok Spearhead Boots (Coyote):
Purchase your Reebok Spearhead Boots (Coyote) today!