Propper USAF CWU 27/P ARAMID Flight Suit
Air Force aviators require specialized gear to support them throughout mission assigments, and the flight suit is an essential component. The Propper USAF CWU 27/P ARAMID Flight Suit is based on the traditional Flyers 27-P coveralls design and is sewn to meet U.S. military specification FNS/PD 96-17. Propper’s suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams and a bi-swing back.
Benefits of the Propper USAF CWU 27/P ARAMID Flight Suit:
- Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R
- Features Aramid, a heat-resistant, non-melting material
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets
- 2-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Zippered leg openings
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Propper USAF CWU 27/P ARAMID Flight Suit:
Choosing the right gear is all about evaluating your real-world needs. Delivering versatile performance, these Propper coveralls provide the comfort and functionality of traditional military flight suits without the expense of flame-retardant nomex material.