Propper U.S. Air Force NFPA Cotton Ripstop Coat (Scorpion OCP)
The Propper® U.S. Air Force NFPA Cotton Ripstop Coat in OCP is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Air Force sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper® Coat in OCP (Occupational Camouflage Pattern) 100% cotton fabric enhances its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. The Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force.
Benefits of the Propper U.S. Air Force NFPA Cotton Ripstop Coat (Scorpion OCP):
- 100% cotton
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Propper U.S. Air Force NFPA Cotton Ripstop Coat (Scorpion OCP):
The sleeve measurement is taken from the armpit to the cuff. The coat runs true to size.