Propper U.S. Air Force 50/50 NYCO Lightweight Uniform Pants (Scorpion OCP)
The Propper U.S. Air Force 50/50 NYCO Lightweight Uniform Pants (Scorpion OCP) are constructed from heavy duty 50% Nylon/50% Cotton lightweight ripstop material for performance and durability. Manufactured in the new U.S. Air Force approved Scorpion OCP camouflage pattern, these pants meet AFI 36-2903 regulations for dress and personal appearance of U.S. Air Force personnel. U.S. Air Force personnel include active duty, reserve and guard components.
The Propper U.S. Air Force 50/50 Nyco Lightweight Uniform Pants come loaded with eight button closure pockets: two rear pockets, two conventional pockets, two thigh cargo pockets and two lower leg pockets. These pants also feature reinforced knees, sturdy rigger belt loops and a traditional button fly. Carried in a wide array of sizes for a perfect fit, order your Propper U.S. Air Force 50/50 Nyco Lightweight Uniform Pants today!
Benefits of the Propper U.S. Air Force 50/50 NYCO Lightweight Uniform Pants (Scorpion OCP):
- AFI 36-2903 approved Scorpion OCP camouflage pattern
- Summer weight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighter weight vs the 65/35 version
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton ripstop fabric is lightweight and durable
- Two roomy cargo pockets have a button closure
- Two one-button closure pockets placed on the lower leg
- Traditional button fly style
- Reinforced knees designed not to fail throughout repeated use
- Seven belt loops secure a belt in place
AFI 36-2903 OCP UNIFORM TRANSITION FACTS:
- 1 October 2018 - Approved for wear
- 1 April 2021 - Mandatory wear date with all patches in spiced brown
What size OCP do you need? Here are some conversion charts to help you decide.