Propper Gen 2 ACU 50/50 NYCO Lightweight Pants (Scorpion OCP)
The Propper Gen 2 ACU 50/50 NYCO Lightweight Pants (Scorpion OCP) are constructed from heavy duty 50/50 NYCO ripstop fabric in the Army-approved ACU style. Made with two cargo pockets on each leg, these pants are built with plenty of space to store your gear. Designed with heavy duty reinforced knees, these pants will last through hard use. In 2015 after extensive field testing and in combination with new US Army camouflage pattern selection, the US Army restructured the Army Combat Uniform design. The new Gen 2 ACU design eliminated all of the annoying features that were never used in the field.
These pants are AR670-1 compliant and are authorized for use. Order your Propper ACU pants today!
Benefits of the Propper Gen 2 ACU 50/50 NYCO Lightweight Pants (Scorpion OCP):
- Scorpion pattern is US Army approved
- Summer weight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighter weight vs the 65/35 version
- ACU design built to military regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton ripstop fabric is durable
- Two roomy cargo pockets have a button closure
- Two one-button closure pockets placed on the lower leg
- Traditional button fly style
- Reinforced knees designed not to fail throughout repeated use
- Seven belt loops secure a belt in place
Product Changes to Propper Gen 2 ACU 50/50 NYCO Lightweight Pants (Scorpion OCP):
- Removal of the draw cord in the waistband
- Cargo pockets are button closure instead of hook and loop
- Elimination of the hook and loop access for knee pads
What size OCP do you need? Here are some conversion charts to help you decide.