Propper ACU Flame-Resistant Coat (Multicam)
Whether you’re at the tip of the spear or part of the support that makes the Army’s wheels turn, the right uniform makes the difference both tactically and professionally. Get the latest in combat dress with the Propper ACU Flame-Resistant Coat (Multicam) and understand why soldiers have trusted Propper for over 50 years for precision-made garments to strict DOD specs.
Each Propper ACU Flame-Resistant Coat (Multicam) is made to meet FQ/PD 07-13A and FQ/PD 07-14A specifications. This includes features such as hook and loop rank, service, and identification placards, shoulder and chest pockets, and a military-specific fit crafted out of Defender M combat fabric. This fabric is lined with Lenzing FR technology that exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards.
Benefits of the Propper ACU Flame-Resistant Coat (Multicam):
- Features the superior Multicam Pattern for increased concealment in rocky and woodland environments
- TenCate Defender M combat fabric with Lenzing FR is a flame-resistant, fast-drying, and comfortable combat solution (Exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards)
- Zippered front closure covered by hook and loop for a smooth uniform front
- Placards for service identification with rank tab loop on center placket
- Loop fasteners for neat display of name & rank patches
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above pocket
- Bi-swing back enables further flexibility than a standard coat back
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure for smaller objects or notepads
- Reinforced elbows for increased lifespan and durability
- Three Pen/Pencil stalls
- Adjustable button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Propper ACU Flame- Resistant Coat (Multicam):
This coat are true to size and shrink resistant. Order today!