Pelican 1520 Watertight Equipment Case
When you travel often by air, you want carry-on luggage that will be sturdy enough to protect your equipment, but small enough to allow you to take on the plane. The Pelican 1520 Watertight Equipment Case is the maximum allowable size for carry-on luggage as prescribed by the FAA. It is large enough to fit laptops up to 14.4” x 11.1” x 1.7”, and even features a computer sleeve and accessories pouch for convenient transport. Like most Pelican cases, the 1520 contains an O-ring seal to keep out water and is both dust proof and crush proof. When you don’t feel like lugging the case around with its over-molded rubber handle, you can extend the retractable handle and roll it around on its stainless steel bearings and polyurethane wheels.
Benefits of the Pelican Watertight Case:
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x D): 19.78” x 15.77” x 7.41”
- Interior dimensions (L x3 W x D): 18.06” x 12.89” x 6.72”
- 0.91 cubic feet volume
- Weighs 9.35 lbs. (with foam)
- Buoyant up to 63 lbs.
- Perfect FAA carry-on size
- Detachable notebook computer sleeve and pouch for accessories
- O-ring seal to remain watertight
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors
- Includes Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Pelican Equipment Case:
It’s convenient to be able to take important business equipment such as your notebook computer with you on your flight. For a convenient carry-on option, order the Pelican 1520 Equipment Case today.