OTB JungleLite Boots (Coyote)
These fully AR670-1 and AF 36-2903 compliant boots by OTB will leave you looking for no other pair. The OTB JungleLite Boots (Coyote) are made of high abrasion extremely breathable textile panels. The uppers are made of flesh-out leather for ultimate durability. Also known as rough-out in the footwear world, you will not have to worry as much about TLC like your battle buddies. The flesh-out leather on these boots will hold up longer and better in harsh environments compared to other boots.
The outsoles are equally as tough too, featuring high abrasion rubber and a Modified Panama lug design. This design helps with preventing clogging in muddy conditions. A full length composite shank supports and cups the foot to help under heavy loads in conjunction with the EVA footbed. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Benefits of the OTB JungleLite Boots (Coyote):
- Full length molded and perforated dual density EVA footbeds for an athletic shoe like comfort
- Rust-proof non-shine hardware for stealth and durability
- Extremely breathable high abrasion outside panel surrounding
- Air-mesh quarter linings to added moisture wicking
- 550 paracord boot laces
- Fast roping guarded sole interior to prevent boot deterioration
- Modified Panama lug pattern outsole
- AR670-1 compliant
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the OTB JungleLite Boots (Coyote):
Purchase your OTB JungleLite Boots (Coyote) today!