Oakley Tombstone Matte Black Reap Frame Glasses
Marksmen have long awaited eyewear that delivered not only protection, but style and performance as well. The wait is over with the arrival of the Oakley Tombstone Matte Black Reap Frame. These rugged specs are built for visual clarity, durability, and ample defense for your most valuable aiming implements: your eyes. Featuring proprietary O Matter frame material construction, these rimless Oakleys are lightweight and resilient to stand up to everyday use. Plutonite lenses feature 120-degree field of view plus total filtering of harmful UVA and UVB light. Integrated Oakley HDO Optics deliver laser-like clarity at all angles while a convenient release trigger allows for fast, fingerprint-free lens changing. The Oakley Tombstone Reap eyeshield is best suited to wearers with a smaller face shape and features thin stems that won’t interfere with comms equipment.
Benefits of the Oakley Tombstone Matte Black Reap Frame Glasses:
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear with O Matter frame construction
- HDO Optics and rimless design provide razor-sharp 120-degree field of vision
- Switch lenses easily with no fingerprints using single-release trigger
- Plutonite lenses designed to block 100% of UVA/UVB and blue light up to 400 nm
- Thin stems ensure compatibility with comms devices
Things to Consider before Purchasing the Oakley Tombstone Matte Black Reap Frame Glasses:
Don’t fall victim to avoidable eye injuries on the shooting range. With the Tombstone Reap eyeshield, your eyes will be well guarded without impacting your aiming capability for outstanding all-around performance you can count on.