Oakley SI Gauge Sunglasses
A new chapter in Oakley’s heritage of wire frame innovation, Gauge 8 is a lightweight C-5™ alloy design with the genius of Mono Shock™ hinges and the classic-meets-contemporary styling of pilot shades with angular lenses.
Benefits of Oakley SI Gauge Sunglasses:
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant C-5™ frame material
- Two frame sizes suitable for medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite™ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Optimized peripheral vision of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics™
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Power range +2.00 to -3.00
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Oakley SI Gauge Sunglasses:
Please allow an additional 1 to 2 business days for shipments.