Oakley SI Gascan Cerakote Desert Sage With Tungsten Iridium Lens Glasses
Featuring a unique dual lens geometry that maintains a full field of vision, the Oakley SI Gascan Cerakote Desert Sage With Tungsten Iridium Lens Glasses offers maximum protection by meeting or exceeding the impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. A Cerakote™ coating prevents scratching of the frame while the Plutonite® HDO® lenses guarantee visual clarity at all angles and under any condition.
Benefits of the Oakley SI Gascan Cerakote Desert Sage With Tungsten Iridium Lens Glasses:
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Plutonite® lenses are high purity optical-grade polycarbonate that filter 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley High Definition Optics® with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance
- XYZ Optics keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge
- Iridium, Oakley's superheated metal oxide lens coating, is designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare
- Dual lens geometry maintains the original, continuous contour by cutting two lenses from the curve of a single lens shield before mounting them into the frame
- All Oakley lenses feature an anti-fog coating
- Fits medium and larger faces with extended wrap geometry
- Coated with Cerakote™ Generation II Firearm Coating for additional protection
- Oakley's Three- Point Fit ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Lightweight, impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Oakley SI Gascan Cerakote Desert Sage With Tungsten Iridium Lens Glasses:
Please allow an additional 1 to 2 business days for shipments.