Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 ANSI MIL-PRF Ballistic Glasses with Prizm Lens and (Matte Black) Frame
Barely more than an ounce in weight, the Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 offers maximum protection by meeting or exceeding the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. The frame's thin stems ensure compatibility with over-ear hearing protection, communication systems and most helmets, while the Plutonite®, HDO® lenses grant visual clarity at all angles and under any condition.
Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 ANSI MIL-PRF Ballistic Glasses with Prizm Lens and (Matte Black) Frame:
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52.
- Plutonite® lenses are high purity optical-grade polycarbonate that filter 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Oakley High Definition Optics® with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- All Oakley lenses feature an anti-fog coating.
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad.
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR45 lens brings enhanced contrast to targets and is ideal for low light or overcast conditions.
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain and is ideal for bright light conditions.
- Prizm™ lens technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize color contrast, adding to depth perception and reducing eye fatigue.
- ARGO lens cut increases peripheral coverage.
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems.
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices.
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ helmets.
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material.
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight).
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 ANSI MIL-PRF Ballistic Glasses with Prizm Lens and (Matte Black) Frame:
Please allow an additional 1 to 2 business days for shipments.