Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 ANSI MIL-PRF Ballistic Glasses with Clear Persimmon and Grey Lens Array and (Matte Black) Frame
This product includes three lens colors, Clear, Persimmon and Grey.
Barely more than an ounce in weight, the Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 offers maximum protection by meeting or exceeding the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. The frame's thin stems ensure compatibility with over-ear hearing protection, communication systems and most helmets, while the Plutonite®, HDO® lenses grant visual clarity at all angles and under any condition.
Benefits of the Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 ANSI MIL-PRF Ballistic Glasses with Clear Persimmon and Grey Lens Array and (Matte Black) Frame:
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199.
- Plutonite® lenses are high purity optical-grade polycarbonate that filter 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Oakley High Definition Optics® with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- All Oakley lenses feature an anti-fog coating.
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad.
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light conditions; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements.
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- ARGO lens cut increases peripheral coverage.
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems.
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices.
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ helmets.
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material.
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight).
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 ANSI MIL-PRF Ballistic Glasses with Clear Persimmon and Grey Lens Array and (Matte Black) Frame:
Please allow an additional 1 to 2 business days for shipments.