Oakley SI Assault Pilot Tactical Military Gloves
Oakley was already producing high tech, state-of-the-art tactical gloves for the US military when it was approached by the Department of Defense to upgrade its original design by adding a full-grain leather palm and micro ventilation. The result is the Oakley SI Assault Pilot Tactical Military Gloves that combines maximum all-weather protection, comfort and breathability without compromising performance and safety.
This aggressively-designed Oakley SI Assault glove has four-way stretch panels that deliver a more precise fit while mid-height cuffs allow for a full range of motion. Airprene also keeps moisture at bay while carbon fiber knuckle plates protect hands at all times.
For military operators who need maximum protection and minimal interference from the gloves they wear on exercise or while deployed, especially in warm weather climates, these Oakley SI Assault gloves are great for soldiers who expect the best.
Benefits of the Oakley SI Assault Pilot Tactical Military Gloves:
- Smooth, durable and comfortable leather palm is made of Pittards’ leather; full grain leather comes from the outside of the skin, which makes it smoother, even polishable
- Palm also features micro venting for increased breathability and aeration
- Fit is flexible yet supportive due to four-way stretch material and airprene moisture-wicking joint panels
- Carbon fiber knuckle plating provides outstanding shielding and protection
- Unobtainium on fingers provides a secure grip
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Oakley SI Assault Pilot Tactical Military Gloves:
Please allow an additional 1 to 2 business days for shipments.