North American Rescue Medic Leg Rig Kit CCRK
Medics who serve in the field have a difficult but crucial responsibility, and nothing’s more important than having quick access to the right kinds of implements and supplies. Equip yourself for any eventuality with the North American Rescue Medic Leg Rig Kit CCRK, a complete solution for any tactical mission.
This CCRK (Combat Casualty Response Kit) features a carrying bag built from 500-denier Cordura nylon for tough, resilient performance. The solution-dyed fabric and Ghillie-Tex hardware both feature Infrared Signature Reduction technology, and silent zipper pulls ensure discretion during sensitive operations. Resistant to sand and water, you can trust the material construction of this CCRK to keep your supplies dry and clean so they’re ready when you need them.
Benefits of the North American Rescue Leg Rig Kit:
- (1) Cordura CCRK Bag
- (5) Pairs of Nitrile Trauma Gloves [Black Talon]
- (4) Polycarbonate Eye Shields
- (4) S-Rolled Gauze [4.5 x 4.1 yd.]
- (2) Triage Card [NAR T2 Tag]
- (2) ARS Needle Decompression Kits [14 G x 3.25 in.]
- (2) Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F w/ Lubricant
- (2) NAR Saline Lock Kits
- (2) Combat Application Tourniquets [C-A-T]
- (2) Emergency Trauma Dressing [6 in.]
- (1) HyFin Chest Seal
- (1) Petrolatum Gauze [3 x 18 in.]
- (1) BOA IV Constricting Band
- (1) Pair of Trauma Shears [7.25 in.]
- (1) Scissor Leash
- (1) Surgical Tape [2 in.]
- Combat Casualty Reference Card
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Medic Leg Rig Kit CCRK:
Featuring closed dimensions of 9.5H x 9W x 7.75 inches and weighing less than four pounds, this Leg Rig CCRK makes for easy carrying without sacrificing any medical supplies crucial to your success in the field. Outfit yourself for confidence in the field every day.