North American Rescue Maritime Assault Kit CCRK
For a compact IFAK that prepares you for the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command, get a North American Rescue Maritime Assault Kit CCRK. The leading causes of avoidable combat death are severe bleeding, obstruction of the airway and tension pneumothorax and this kit has everything you need to treat all three situations.
This modular system can attach to an operate in one of three ways: PALS/MOLLE vest/body armor webbing attachments, Quick-Grip leg strap with adjustable split-tale or use the quick weave method to fasten the kit to a web/gun belt. To give load carriage configuration maximum flexibility, leg and belt straps can be attached and removed as required. The product has signature IR reduction hardware from Ghillie-Tex and is made with 500D Cordura Solution-Dyed Nylon that has near infrared signature reduction.
Benefits of the North American Rescue Maritime Kit:
- 2 pairs of Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- Triage Cord
- Polycarbonate eye shield
- S-rolled gauze
- Z-Fold vacuum sealed QuikClot combat gauze
- Combat Application Tourniquet
- ARS Needle decompression kit
- Nasopharyngeal airway 28F with lubricant
- 6 inch emergency trauma dressing
- 2 HyFin occlusive chest seals
- Compatible with MOLLE-style attachments
- Water and sand resistant
- Closed dimensions: 7.4 inches tall by 6.9 inches wide by 5 inches deep
- Weighs 1 pound and 13 ounces
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Maritime Assault Kit CCRK:
If you want to be prepared for anything battle can throw at you, get your assault kit today.