Nike SFB GEN 2 Boots (Sage) CLOSEOUT
The Nike SFB GEN 2 Boots have the same Nike quality, performance the original boot gave us. These boots will give you everything you have come to know and love.
The SFB GEN 2 Boots feature lace lock technology that helps keep your forefoot down and prevent blisters. The angled flex grooves on the sole are anatomically placed to more perfectly match the natural flex of the foot and allow a more natural motion. The saw tooth inspired arch is designed to add addition traction and grip and help when fast roping.
When you need a new boot wether switching to Nike or upgrading your originals, the Nike SFB GEN 2 will have you back and keep you going!
Benefits of the Nike SFB GEN 2 Boots (Sage) CLOSEOUT:
- Meets AFI 36-2903 requirements
- Toe reinforcement stitching to prevent separation
- Saw tooth inspired arch tread for added traction and grip
- Heel zone strike pads for durability and traction
- Lace lock located at the forefoot to keep help prevent blisters
- Anatomically placed angled flex grooves for greater natural motion
- New design, all the same performance of the original
Things to Consider Before Purchasing the Nike SFB GEN 2 Boots (Sage) CLOSEOUT:
Inspired by Nike Free technology, the flexible sole is equipped with an aggressive traction pattern for multi-surface grip and an internal rock shield to help prevent punctures.