Merrell MOAB 2 8 Inch Boots (Coyote)
The same out-of-the-box comfort from the original Moab hiking boot, re-invented for long days on duty. The Merrell MOAB 2 8 Inch Boots (Coyote) is a durable, ergonomic solution for keeping your feet and ankles protected; allowing you to function at your best in hot, rugged settings. The MOAB 2 adds new stability and comfort features and additional support that doesn’t impair movement. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for USAF members.
Benefits of the Merrell MOAB 2 8 Inch Boots (Coyote):
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Bellows tongue, to keep debris out of the boot.
- M-select Membrane keeps water out and lets air in.
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper.
- Stability, spray rubber arms, molded TPU heel counter, for added security and durability Vibram Sole for Excellent Traction.
- Non-metallic hardware.
- Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- KINETIC FIT tm Advanced footbed offers targeted support and works with Merrell air cushion to reduce injuries and increase comfort.
- Lug Depth: 5mm.
- Weight: 3lb (1306g) per pair
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Merrell MOAB 2 8 Inch Boots (Coyote):
If buying for wear with Active Duty Uniform, make sure these boots comply with your service's appearance regulation before purchase.