McRae Terassault Freedom Tactical Boots (Coyote)
The McRae Terassault Freedom Tactical Boots (Coyote) is an impressive combination of both functionality and comfort. With a supportive upper made with 1000 denier nylon and genuine cowhide suede, your ankles will feel both comfortable and safe no matter what type of terrain you are crossing. The coyote color makes this boot ideal for desert conditions and will help you blend in rather than stand out in hot, dry areas that are primarily tan in color. Speed laces make it easier than ever to get your boots snug and tight without wasting any time. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Benefits of the McRae Terassault Freedom Tactical Boots (Coyote):
- Functional flex points located strategically in the back and front allow for free movement of the ankles
- Comfortable orthotic footbed can be easily removed as needed and cleaned
- Laces are comprised of TeraLoc lace system and are textured to ensure a snug fit even if laces become loose
- Lightweight midsole ensures ease of movement and high performance
- Vibram Multi-Sport outsole makes it easier to maintain footing even in difficult terrain
- Padded collar and convenient tendon relief dip ensure maximum comfort
- Inside arch contains air vent to promote circulation and reduce sweating in hot environments
- Lightweight materials (1.375 lbs. for size 10.0R boot)
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the McRae Terassault Freedom Tactical Boots (Coyote):
Need agility without sacrificing protection or comfort? Purchase your pair of McRae Terassault Freedom Tactical Boots (Coyote) today!