McRae Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots (Coyote)
When you need a hot weather boot that also keeps your toes safe McRae has you covered. The McRae Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots (Coyote) are fully compliant with all impact and compression standards which ensures your toes stay right where they are attached to your foot. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, these boots utilize a full grain suede and 1000 denier Cordura upper that is attached to a Vibram Sierra outsole that is oil, acid, and slip resistant. Nylon coated brass vents on the boots inside allow water to drain out in wet conditions. A padded collar keeps your legs comfortable all day long when laced up.
Benefits of the McRae Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots (Coyote):
- Standard 8 inch height
- Oil, acid, and slip resistant Vibram Sierra rubber outsole
- Removable polyurethane sock insert cushion
- Coyote full grain suede and 1000 Denier Cordura upper
- Padded collar for comfort
- Nylon coated brass water drains
- Made in the USA
- ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 compliant
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- AR670-1 compliant
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the McRae Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots (Coyote):
Purchase your McRae Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots (Coyote) today!