McRae Hot Weather Boots with Panama Sole (Desert Tan)
McRae Hot Weather Boots with Panama Sole (Desert Tan) are the boots that were made famous during Operation Desert Storm. In fact, folks still refer to this boot as the “Schwarzkopf” boot. How trustworthy is that? The vulcanization method used to attach the sole to the upper of the boot creates an unparalleled bond. The boot also comes with a Panama outsole that is intended to shed debris easily.
These AR 670-1 Army approved desert combat boots are 8 inches high for regulation height performance and are 100% Berry Amendment compliant. The Panama soles on these boots are oil, acid and slip-resistant to keep you moving swiftly over varied terrain without enduring any dangerous slips or falls.
The uppers on these Desert Storm-inspired tactical desert boots also feature a removable cushioned insert so you can keep your feet fresh and clean and smelling hygienic.
Benefits of McRae Hot Weather Boots with Panama Sole (Desert Tan):
- AR 670-1 Army approved
- 8 inch regulation height for high rise protection and performance
- Made in the USA and 100% Berry Amendment compliant for peace of mind performance
- Oil, Acid and Slip resistant Panama sole keeps you steady over uneven, slippery surfaces
- Cushion insert is removable
- Tan Suede and Cordura upper is super durable and can withstand punishing treatment
- Padded collar protects your skin against chafing or abrasion
- Nylon coated brass speed and eyelet lacing for fast, easy lacing
- Nylon coated brass drains for extra ventilation
AR 670-1 Army Approved
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the McRae Hot Weather Boots with Panama Sole (Desert Tan):
Purchase your McRae Hot Weather Boots with Panama Sole (Desert Tan) today!