McRae Hot Weather Boots Ripple Sole (Coyote)
When duty calls you to hot, desert areas, you need a pair of boots that is capable of meeting the unique demands of the climate. The McRae Hot Weather Boots Ripple Sole (Coyote) is specifically designed to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable in sizzling temperatures. The coyote color will help you blend in with your surroundings while drawing as little attention to yourself as possible. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, the high uppers provide extra stability to the ankle and shin areas, which is especially important in sandy desert areas and other unstable surfaces.
Benefits of the McRae Hot Weather Boots Ripple Sole (Coyote):
- 8” height
- Padded collar for ultimate comfort
- Removable footbed made with polyurethane cushion
- Vibram Ripple outsole provides superior traction, even in unsteady desert terrain
- Polyurethane midsole is direct attached for extra durability
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Reverse suede, Military Spec upper made with 1000 denier genuine Cordura and Coyote leather
- Speedhooks, drainage vents and eyelets coated with nylon
- Completely compliant with Berry Amendment
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the McRae Hot Weather Boots Ripple Sole (Coyote):
Purchase your McRae Hot Weather Boots Ripple Sole (Coyote) today!