Massif Elements™ NAVAIR Pant - FR (Coyote Tan)
Rugged and comfortable, the Massif Elements™ NAVAIR Pant is engineered to provide nonstop performance in tough conditions. The triple-layer softshell fabric features an abrasion-resistant exterior, a soft, fleece-lined interior, and a windproof, waterproof and highly breathable membrane that won't trap moisture. Exceptional stretch and a high warmth-to-weight ratio minimize bulk and maximize your range of motion. Boot zips make for easy donning and doffing over uniforms and lower-leg cargo pockets provide easy access to gear.
This garment features Massif's flame-resistant technology and won't support combustion in flash fire scenarios. The jacket's fleece lining features Massif Flamestretch™ fabric and is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch fabric provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
Benefits of the Massif Elements™ NAVAIR Pant - FR (Coyote Tan):
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Zippered back wallet pocket for security
- Lower leg cargo pockets for convenient storage while seated
- Knee-length inseam zips for easy donning and doffing
- Built-in web belt with elastic waist for maximum adjustability
- Zippered fly
- Part of the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
Things to consider before purchasing the Massif Elements™ NAVAIR Pant - FR (Coyote Tan):
Order yours today!