Massif Cool Knit Bottom (FR)
The perfect base layer, Massif® Cool Knit® Bottom aggressively wicks sweat away from your skin, keeping you cool and preventing saturation. The lightweight four-way stretch bottom has a trim fit, keeps its shape over time, and is highly compressible for easy stuffing when you're living out of a pack. Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. DuPont Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. The Cool Knit Bottom is so soft and comfortable that you'll forget it is FR.
Benefits of the Massif Cool Knit Bottom (FR):
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- Highly compressible
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ Layering System
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance.
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly
Things to Consider before purchasing the Massif Cool Knit Bottom (FR):
Order yours today!