Lowa Z-8S GTX Boot (Coyote OP)
Over the mountains or through the woods, the Lowa Z-8S GTX Boots (Coyote OP) can handle the toughest terrain. Lightweight yet built for support, even carrying heavy packs over varying landscapes. Ultra-tough 2.0MM hydrophobic split leather and Cordura make up the boot’s durable uppers while traction and shock absorption are provided by LOWA’s Cross Duty outsole. GORE-TEX® lining keeps water away from your feet yet permits sweat to evaporate. The Climate Control foot bed and perforated leather uppers lets moisture escape the boots and allows fresh air in. LOWA’s patented PU Monowrap® midsole along with a stiff nylon stabilizer offer superior support, so they’ll stay strong under heavy load.
Get out and tackle the day with a rugged, lightweight boot design to handle whatever you dare. Order your pair of Lowa Z-8S GTX Boots today!
Benefits of the Lowa Z-8S GTX Boot (Coyote OP):
- Extra-durable 2.0MM hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® uppers
- Perforated leather increases ventilation
- Closed light metal hooks meet jump boot requirements
- GORE-TEX® lining is waterproof and breathable
- Polyurethane Monowrap® midsole for support without the weight
- Climate Control foot bed for airflow
- Stiff nylon stabilizer supports under heavy loads
- LOWA Cross Duty outsole for traction and shock absorption on rough terrain
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Lowa Z-8S GTX Boots (Coyote OP):
Purchase your Lowa Z-8S GTX Boots (Coyote OP) today!