Lowa Z-6s Boots (Coyote)
Favored by the Special Forces, the Lowa Z-6s boots are rugged, multi-function boots. The Lowa Z-6s Boots (Coyote) are rugged, multi-function boots designed for the most demanding missions, whether you’re rucking through miles of rocky hills or patrolling market streets.
Each pair of Lowa Z6s boots is a slip lasted construction made of split grain leather and flexible fabric, balancing your range of motion with ankle and foot support. Inside the boot is a climate control footbed that, when paired with the moisture-wicking polyester, is naturally anti-microbial and keeps moisture under control. Wrapping the boot is a MONOWRAP stability frame, a single-construction brace that offers complete support across the entire boot. Finally, you can step surely thanks to LOWA’s Cross Duty outsole, providing excellent traction over all types of terrain.
Benefits of the Lowa Z-6s Boots (Coyote):
- 100% handcrafted slip lasted boots made of split grain leather and fabric
- Durable lacing hardware consisting of closed metal loops and hooks
- Moisture and temperature controlling footbed and polyester
- MONOWRAP® Stability Frame offers full-circumference support
- Midsole Double Injection DuraPU™
- Sole LOWA Cross Duty
- Weight Per Pair (lb) 2.9
- Safety Certifications O2 HI CI FO HRO SRA