Lalo Shadow Amphibian 8 inch Boots
Made with the input of Special Forces, the Lalo Shadow Amphibian boot is designed for wear in wet, waterlogged environments. The dual-direction drainage ports allow water to flow in and out of the boot, while the antimicrobial, moisture-wicking lining helps to quickly dry your feet once on land. Shaped to fit most swim fins, this boot is ideal for anyone who needs to quickly move in and out of the water without stopping to change their footwear.
With an emphasis on noise reduction, support, and performance, the Lalo Shadow Amphibian features a puncture-resistant composite plate, articulating heel, EVA cushioning, and breathable, abrasion-resistant materials.
Features of the Lalo Shadow Amphibian 8 inch Boots:
- Hidden lace pocket keeps your laces out of the way
- KPU Grill uppers allow air to flow into the boot, while keeping debris out
- Full grain leather is flexible and durable
- Sleek “vamp” profile allows for wearing of most swim fins
- Dual-direction ports allow water to flow through the boot and drain quickly once out of the water
- Multi-density EVA midsoles offer excellent cushioning during strike and toe-off
- Outsole is injected molded for superior traction and stealth approach
- Fin lock can also serve as IR Glint tape pocket
- Antimicrobial lining wicks moisture away from feet
- Articulating heel, rotating composite plate, and contoured metal arch offer fatigue reduction
- Ranger green, non-reflective materials
- 8” shank height
Things to Consider Before Purchasing the Lalo Shadow Amphibian 8 inch Boots:
Lalo uses top tier materials to create some of the best and hardest working tactical boots and athletic footwear for those that rise to the toughest occasions.