IR.Tools™ JTAC Patch with Hook
This IR.Tools™ JTAC Patch with Hook has been engineered for Joint Terminal Attack Controllers to maintain their stealth. If this describes you, you can maintain your covert operability when directing combat aircraft during close air support and other offensive air operations from a FOB.
This IR JTAC patch can be easily attached to your operational dress via the hook backing that secures it nicely and keeps it in place. Plus, the NIR insignia on the patch has been engineered in such a way that it is invisible to the naked eye at night without using NVG or other similar devices. It is also minimally reflective when is seen by visible light sources in order to help with covert maneuvers.
Finally, this JTAC IR patch is extremely well suited to desert ops as it contains SandStorm Technology™, which significantly reduces potential damage caused by sand and abrasion. Plus, the patch will not delaminate over time or lose its brightness either.
Benefits of IR.Tools™ JTAC Patch with Hook
- Infrared JTAC Patch for Joint Terminal Attack Controller operating in desert theaters for trade-specific identification and operability
- Patch comes with hook backing to keep it in place at all times
- NIR insignia is invisible at night to the naked eye at night and can only be seen by those wearing NVG or other NV devices
- Insignia is visible to NV devices when lit up and is designed to be minimally reflective to any source of visible light for covert maneuverability
- Manufactured to hold lamination, so it does not lose brightness over time
- Made with IR Tools' proprietary SandStorm Technology™, which diminishes the risk of damage from sand and abrasion during desert ops and exercises
- Made in the USA