ISAF Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP) from IR.Tools™
This IR.Tools™ ISAF Patch with Hook is tailor-made for International Security Assistance Force personnel working in the joint theater of operations in Afghanistan. Since desert ops can sometimes do a number of IR patches, have no fear as this patch has built-in Sand Storm Technology to reduce potential damage from sand and abrasion. This helps you maintain covert operability since the patch can only be seen by those wearing NVG or other NV devices.
This ISAF IR patch also comes with a convenient, easy-to-attach hook backing so you always know the patch is in place. Plus, it has been engineered exclusively not to delaminate or lose its brightness over time.
All in all, this IR ISAF patch will help you achieve mission success.
Benefits of IR.Tools™ ISAF Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP):
- Infrared ISAF Patch for wear by members of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan
- Patch comes with hook backing for effortless application to your sleeve
- At night, the NIR insignia is invisible to the naked eye but when illuminated, it can be detected by night vision devices
- Minimally reflective to detectable light to enable covert maneuvering
- Built to not delaminate or lose its brightness over the long haul
- Made with IR.Tools™ proprietary SandStorm Technology™, which diminishes the risk of damage from sand and abrasion during desert ops and exercises
- Made in the USA
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the ISAF Patch with Hook (Scorpion OCP):
Make sure to have the right identification and be compliant with all regulations. It’s always good to have an extra in case the patch comes off in the laundry or in the field.
Order your ISAF Patch with hook so that you always are in uniform.