Garmont T8 NFS Lightweight Boots (Coyote)
The Garmont T8 NFS Lightweight Boots (Coyote) is lightweight and comfortable, making it the ideal boot for use in a desert setting as well as in wet climates where boots may become heavily saturated. The suede leather upper has heavy duty nylon and polyester webbing incorporated to ensure superb ankle support throughout use. The rugged rubber outsole has dig-in tread to provide traction in every terrain. Garmont also fitted their innovative T8 NFS boot with a ball bearing instep which provides much needed support for superb stability. The closed hook metallic eyelets are strong and durable to ensure a secure and snug fit each time you strap them on while the polyester laces are designed to resist wear and tear for long-lasting durability.
A reinforced lining on the inside is made with Texon Grid canvas to allow unwanted moisture to escape, keeping your feet dry. An EVA midsole provides baseline cushioning throughout while an additional EVA insole which is 2mm thick allows for extra cushioning and great comfort. Underneath, a PU breathable footbed forces sweat out for dry boots at all times. A TPU heel insert with built in elasticity distributes impact to avoid stress pain while on duty. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Benefits of the Garmont T8 NFS Lightweight Boots (Coyote):
- NFS "Need For Speed" design is the lightweight version of the original Garmont T8
- Ultra lightweight multi-terrain design ideal for desert climates or wet conditions
- Upper made from 1.6mm suede leather as well as 250gr nylon and polyester webbing for reinforced support
- Heavy duty rubber outsole fitted with dig-in tread for traction in all terrains
- Unique ball bearing placed in the instep provides stability and support
- Closed hook metallic eyelets provide secure lacing for a snug fit
- 8mm flat polyester laces are incredibly durable and designed not to fray
- Reinforced lining made with high tech 320gr Texon Grid canvas for superb breathability
- EVA midsole provides cushion for your feet and easily molds to feet for a custom fit
- EVA insole is 2mm thick and provides extra cushioning for great comfort
- PU breathable footbed keeps your feet dry
- TPU heel insert has elasticity built in to distribute impact during duty
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Garmont T8 NFS Lightweight Boots (Coyote):
US Patriot will now handle all warranties purchased through US Patriot starting January 1st 2020.