Garmont T8 Extreme Boots (Coyote)
The Garmont T8 Extreme Boots (Coyote) are made from suede leather and nylon, and fitted with polyester webbing. This combination is incredibly durable – ensuring the boots are made to last. The boots are easy to lace because of the 3 tiered lacing system incorporated in the boots. Metallic eyelets allow the laces to slide easily through the lacing system while closed hooks keep the laces firmly in place and ball bearing hardware eliminates friction at a tension point. The lace hardware also allows you to stay under the radar because they provide zero optical refraction.
These boots are designed to keep your feet warm in cold weather, so they are built with 200g 3M Thinsulate insulation to block out the cold. Inside, a PU footbed is incredibly breathable, keeping your feet dry and free from internal moisture. A PP insole provides the support you need in uneven terrain while a Vibram outsole ensures that you will have grip at all times. Weighing in at just 1.5 pounds per boot, these boots are still lightweight despite the added insulation; order today!
Benefits of the Garmont T8 Extreme Boots (Coyote):
- 1.6mm suede leather and 250g 600D nylon upper
- Polyester webbing is highly durable
- Metallic eyelets, closed hooks and ball bearing hardware for laces
- Lace hardware provides zero optical refraction
- Texon and canvas reinforcements ensure long-lasting durability
- 200g 3M Thinsulate insulation keep your feet warm
- PU footbed is breathable and comfortable
- PP insole provides superb support
- Vibram Grivola outsole for grip in all terrain
- Weight: 1.5lbs per boot (size 8)
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Garmont T8 Extreme Boots (Coyote):
US Patriot will now handle all warranties purchased through US Patriot starting January 1st 2020.