Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots (Coyote)
The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots (Coyote) is designed to provide the best in durability and comfort throughout hard use while on duty. Constructed with an upper composed of split-grain leather and heavy duty DD grid materials, these boots are designed to be abrasion resistant while still allowing your feet to breathe comfortably. Fitted with a backward-sweeping design, these boots supply a snug fit that prevents blisters that can slow you down while on duty. The roller bearing hookless rigging-proof hardware reinforces the snug fit to ensure you receive the necessary support for your ankles, arches and shins. A ruggedly dependable Vibram Bifida sole completes the external design of the Garmont T8 Bifida compliant boot to provide multi-terrain performance.
Internally, a tapered nylon woven footboard provides superb stability and shock absorption. An ergonomic injected nylon footbed also provides improved stress reduction on your ankles and knees in harsh terrain. Garmont’s footbed cup system utilizes an innovative heel retention technology that supports your overall body throughout unstable landscapes. Overall, the insole has been custom designed by Garmont to ensure a superb fit and feel throughout wear. To ensure that these world class boots can be worn by individuals who serve in the United States military, these boots are authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Benefits of the Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots (Coyote):
- Split-grain leather upper with heavy duty DD Grid is abrasion-resistant and allows feet to breathe
- Boot opening is made with a backward-sweeping design for a snug fit without additional padding
- Roller bearing and hookless rigging-proof hardware supports ankles, arches and lower shins
- Vibram Bifida sole is rugged and stable for multi-terrain performance
- Tapered nylon woven footboard provides impressive stability and shock absorption
- Ergonomic injected nylon footbed ensures stress-reduction on your ankles and knees
- Footbed cup system utilizes a unique heel retention system which supports your body at all times
- Insole is custom-designed to ensure a great feel and fit throughout use
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots (Coyote):
US Patriot will now handle all warranties purchased through US Patriot starting January 1st 2020.