Fox River Cold Weather Boot Sock
The Fox River Cold Weather Boot Sock is a must-have piece of gear for military operators headed for cold weather operations. So whether you are deploying to northern locales or doing survival training in the mountains, these thermal, wool blend socks will keep your feet dry and comfy. Moreover, as anyone who has ever spent more than a few minutes outside in sub-zero temperatures will tell you, cold feet can be a bummer. So these socks are an absolute must if you want to protect your feet from potential frostbite or downright miserable coldness.
These heavyweight, mid-calf thermal combat socks have been specially designed by Fox River to give you an extra secure fit, too, with no extra material flopping around. These socks contain cushioning compression to prevent them from bunching up inside your boot, thereby reducing possible blisters as well.
Moreover, these cushioned thermal duty socks also feature a cushioned shin to protect your legs against boot lacing irritation while the Spandex compression arch holds its form and delivers outstanding support.
Benefits of Fox River Cold Weather Boot Sock
- Heavyweight, Mid-calf height for reinforced, mid-rise protection
- Wool-blend, thermal sock for cold-climate duty to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Secure fit for bunch-free wear inside boots, reducing blisters.
- Relaxed stretch upper ribbing reduces muscle fatigue and pinching for all-day comfort
- Cushioned shin provides extra padding and protection against boot lacing
- Spandex compression arch retains its form and provides extra support
- Reinforced toe and heel deliver extra comfort and a longer product life
- Mens, Unisex
- Temperature: Cold Weather
- Weight: Heavyweight
- Height/Type: Mid-calf